Tuesday, February 4, 2014

12 Valentine Printables




I love Valentine's Day because it celebrates the people who are most important in my life!
And it gives me a good excuse to spoil them with love!

Of course the holiday also lets us spread that love into our homes so that everyone 
can be reminded of how much they are cared for. 

So enjoy this round-up of 12 Valentine Printables that I am head over heels about!
(the links are below each picture)


Love You by My Fabuless Life


Love by Jileen Harkins


XOXO by Less Cake More Frosting


Love by Moritz Fine Designs 

Love Always by Insightful Living


Valentine Alphabet by Love, Pomegranate House


Be Mine by Kamilla Bell


A Bushel & A Peck by Positively Splendid


Mustache by Glued To My Crafts


My Heart Is Set On You by Living On Love


Love Was Made For Me & You by The Diary of Dave's Wife


All You Need Is Love by Love From The Oven

No comments:

Post a Comment